The website and the domain tecnofinques.com is the property of TECNOFINQUES ARMANGUÉ SL, (hereinafter TECNOFINQUES), tax number B.17.870.288, with address at Caamaño street number 8, under Figueres, post code 17600, telephone number 922.214.171.124, and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of this website, including texts, images and graphic designs, belong to TECNOFINQUES, or to third parties that have authorized its use. The contents presented are for the purpose of information and publicity. TECNOFINQUES authorizes the use exclusively for these purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts, shall expressly mention its belonging and origin to TECNOFINQUES, which reserves the right to initiate appropriate legal actions to repair damages caused by any act that infringes your intellectual property rights or industrial.
No submissions of the contents of this site are authorized in a window other than www.tecnofinques.com (framing).
The personal data that can be obtained by means of the form of contact of this page, by the reception of emails or by the subscription to the newsletter, will be incorporated into a file created by TECNOFINQUES to send information of the company.
The data obtained will not be ceded to third parties. At any time, the interested party may exercise their rights of access to data, rectification, opposition to treatment and cancellation, by contacting TECNOFINQUES in writing or by e-mail.
Although TECNOFINQUES acts as diligently as possible, it may happen that some data or information is not fully updated at the time that the user of the website consult it. That is why TECNOFINQUES states that the references of the products and services presented on the website have an informative function and do not oblige TECNOFINQUES until the express contracting of an order or the formalization of a service contract.
TECNOFINQUES reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website.
TECNOFINQUES will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.
We intend this website to offer a good service and be easy to use. Our goal is to offer you customized products and services. In this sense, cookies allow us to:
• Identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve results from their previous activity.
• Save time by avoiding the need to re-enter the same information.
• Protect your security by checking logon data.
Some cookies are external collaborators and serve for:
• Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our site. The data collected may include the activity of the user's browser when visiting us, the route that users follow on our site, information from the visitor's Internet service provider, the number of times users access the site and the behavior of the users. Users on our site (pages you have visited, forms that have been completed, and the like).
• Identify the users who visit us from the invitation of an associated website or a sponsored link.
If you would like to receive additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to delete your data from the records of these companies, we recommend visiting www.networkadvertising.org.
This website uses the following cookies:
• Google Analytics GA Tracking (_ga) to obtain and analyze user navigation information. Learn more at www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can configure your browser to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted
• For Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes
• For Chrome at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ca
• For Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• For Safari at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• For Safari for iOS at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
• For Opera at http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/COokies.html
The use of this website implies the full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this legal notice. The possible conflicts related to this web will be governed exclusively by the Spanish law. All users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which their access occurs, accept compliance with these clauses, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.